We offer three types of accommodations in both Mandalay and Ayetharyar —
- Dorm bed: Mixed dorms and female-only dorm. ($8 per bed per night)
*Please understand that our dorm beds are assigned at check-in, depending on situation at the time it can be in the 6/8/10 beds dorm. We also scheduled the female dorm according to the number of requested female guests at different times.
- Private en suite: twin beds or double bed with bathroom. ($15 for one person; $20 for two)
- Private with shared bathrooms: twin beds with shared bathroom. ($13 for one person; $18 for two)
*Please note that no extra bed(s) can be added to our private rooms, thank you.
* If you have make a booking from our website and wish to modify it, please do it here. *
Things to note:
1. The reception opening hour is 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. If your check-in/ check-out time is beyond the opening hours please inform us early via email or phone so we can make arrangements for you.
2. Check-out time: 12:00 noon, check-in time: 1:00 pm. Half-night’s rent will be charged for early check-in between 2 am and 6 am, free early check-in from 6 am to 1 pm, both are subject to availability. We provide free luggage storage service both before check-in and after check-out.
3. We are a non-smoking guest house. (and preferably non-alcohol-drinking, though we know it’s very difficult for most backpackers… :P) Guests who want to have a puff need to go out to the open space, smoking in the guest rooms is not allowed.
4. We provide individual locker for each guest in the dorm rooms, please bring your own padlock.
5. In response to environmental protection, our guest house does not provide personal toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.), please bring your own. (You can ask for towel at reception if you need one) Shampoo and soap are provided.
6. As we are located in a residential neighborhood, sometimes there are occasional unavoidable loud broadcasting /noise in the early mornings/late nights, we recommend shallow sleepers to bring ear-plugs and eye mask.
7. We are unable to accept credit cards. Payment in US dollar is accepted. Please note that the US dollar bills need to be in pristine condition, i.e. without folds, tears, stains or stamps on the bills. (Sorry about this one but it’s due to a strange, old and in our opinion unreasonable, national-wide practice. But don’t worry, you can still use your Myanmar-rejected old dollars once you are out of the country.) Payment in local currency (kyat/ MMK) is also accepted and will be calculated according to the exchange rate at the time of check-in.
8. Valid passport and visa is strictly required.
- Breakfast included
- Free city map
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linen included
- Ceiling fan & air conditioning
- Common rooms
- Drinking water
- Free luggage storage
- Safe deposit (Front Desk)
- Hair dryer (upon request)
- Postal Service
- Currency exchange (USD/EUR/MMK)
- Bicycle/ motorbike rental
- Laundry Service
- Tour/ travel desk
- Ticketing service
- Free indoor swimming pool (only in Ayetharyar)