We offer three types of accommodations in both Mandalay and Ayetharyar —
- Dorm bed: Mixed dorms and female-only dorms.
*Please understand that our dorm beds are assigned at check-in, depending on situation at the time it can be in the 6/8/10 beds dorm. We also schedule the female dorm according to the number of requested female guests at different times.
- Private en suite: twin beds or double bed with bathroom.
- Private with shared bathroom: twin beds with shared bathroom.
*Please note that no extra bed(s) can be added to our private rooms, thank you.
– BOOK NOW for Dreamland @ Mandalay –
– BOOK NOW for Dreamland @ Ayetharyar –
* If you have make a booking from our website and wish to modify it, please do it here. *
Things to note:
1. The reception opening hour is 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. If your check-in/ check-out time is beyond the opening hours please inform us early via email or phone so we can make arrangements for you.
2. Check-out time: 12:00 noon, check-in time: 1:00 pm. Half-night’s rent will be charged for early check-in between 2 am and 7 am, free early check-in from 7 am to 1 pm, both are subject to availability. We provide free luggage storage service both before check-in and after check-out.
3. We are a non-alcoholic guest house, so we don’t sell alcohol, and also preferably non-smoking (though we know it’s very difficult for most people… :P). Those who want to have a drink can get what they want from a nearby convenience store, though they should not cause disturbances to our other guests or the staff. For those who want to have a puff, you’ll need to go out to the open spaces, (i.e. the balcony or the rooftop, etc) since smoking in the guest rooms is not allowed.
4. We provide individual locker for each guest in the dorm rooms, please bring your own padlock.
5. In response to environmental protection, our guest house does not provide personal toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.), please bring your own. (You can ask for towels at reception if you need one.) All-in-one shampoo & body wash, and soap are provided.
6. Please note that no extra bed(s) can be added to our rooms, thank you.
7. As we are located in a residential neighborhood, sometimes there are occasional unavoidable loud broadcasting /noise in the early mornings/late nights, we recommend shallow sleepers to bring ear-plugs and eye mask.
8. We are unable to accept credit cards. Payment in US dollar is accepted. Please note that the US dollar bills need to be in pristine condition, i.e. without folds, tears, stains or stamps on the bills. (Sorry about this one but it’s due to a strange, old and in our opinion unreasonable, national-wide practice. But don’t worry; you can still use your Myanmar-rejected old dollars once you are out of the country.) Payment in local currency (kyat/ MMK) is also accepted and will be calculated according to the exchange rate at the time of check-in.
9. Valid passport and visa is strictly required.
- Breakfast included
- Free city map
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linen included
- Ceiling fan & air conditioning
- Common rooms
- Drinking water
- Free luggage storage
- Safe deposit (Front Desk)
- Hair dryer (upon request)
- Postal Service
- Currency exchange (USD/EUR/MMK)
- Bicycle/ motorbike rental
- Laundry Service
- Tour/ travel desk
- Ticketing service
- Free indoor swimming pool (only in Ayetharyar)